Our current model allows brands to use their shipping carrier of choice to drop ship orders directly to retailers. Retailers receive a final invoice that includes a line item for the cost of shipping. We run ongoing shipping promotions and incentives that retailers can take advantage of, too, as we experiment with ways to make drop shipping as cost effective as possible for everyone.
Articles in this section
- Placing orders from your distributor
- How the Sample Program works
- Can I resell products on Amazon or other third-party marketplaces?
- Does Mable have a referral program for brands?
- How does ordering on Mable work?
- Consolidate your ordering via Mable
- Is there someone to help me walk through Mable?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- How do I request samples?
- How does shipping work?