Our current model allows brands to use their shipping carrier of choice to drop ship orders directly to retailers. Retailers receive a final invoice that includes a line item for the cost of shipping. We run ongoing shipping promotions and incentives that retailers can take advantage of, too, as we experiment with ways to make drop shipping as cost effective as possible for everyone.
Articles in this section
- Setting shipping lead times and order minimums
- Setting out of stock or backordered items
- Getting Started With Your Mable Seller Account
- Managing Orders on Mable
- How does shipping work?
- How do you market your brands?
- Who are your current retailers?
- Can I make my page only accessible to certain retailers?
- When do I get paid?
- What is the cost to sign up for Mable?