Mable launched in New England, with a lot of early organic growth from brands and retailers connected to Arik’s store in Vermont. Through dedicated sales and marketing outreach, we quickly expanded to doing business with retailers nationwide. From Maine to Alaska, small to medium-sized grocers have been quick to adopt Mable as an easy way to discover new products and centralize reordering.
Articles in this section
- How does shipping work?
- How do you market your brands?
- Who are your current retailers?
- How do I see what my page will look like to a retailer?
- Can I make my page only accessible to certain retailers?
- What do I do now that I've signed up?
- When do I get paid?
- What is the cost to sign up for Mable?
- How does Mable help brands?
- What is Mable?