Mable launched in New England, with a lot of early organic growth from brands and retailers connected to Arik’s store in Vermont. Through dedicated sales and marketing outreach, we quickly expanded to doing business with retailers nationwide. From Maine to Alaska, small to medium-sized grocers have been quick to adopt Mable as an easy way to discover new products and centralize reordering.
Articles in this section
- Mable Product Photography Guidelines
- How does the wholesale ordering widget work?
- How Mable helps you manage your existing accounts
- How does the Sample Program work?
- Setting shipping lead times and order minimums
- Setting out of stock or backordered items
- Getting Started With Your Mable Seller Account
- Managing Orders on Mable
- How does shipping work?
- How do you market your brands?