Mable launched in New England, with a lot of early organic growth from brands and retailers connected to Arik’s store in Vermont. Through dedicated sales and marketing outreach, we quickly expanded to doing business with retailers nationwide. From Maine to Alaska, small to medium-sized grocers have been quick to adopt Mable as an easy way to discover new products and centralize reordering.
Articles in this section
- Setting shipping lead times and order minimums
- Setting out of stock or backordered items
- Getting Started With Your Mable Seller Account
- Managing Orders on Mable
- How does shipping work?
- How do you market your brands?
- Who are your current retailers?
- Can I make my page only accessible to certain retailers?
- When do I get paid?
- What is the cost to sign up for Mable?