Using Mable's Instant PO Tool
As a store, you're juggling orders from multiple suppliers. For the smallest of vendors that don't drop ship orders, or aren't quite ready for a platform like Mable, there is the Instant PO tool.
Rather than sending over orders via email, phone call, or text, you can easily set up these vendors in your Mable account.
The simple set up process will allow you to send PO emails directly to these vendors from your Mable account. Once you set them up, these vendors will sit next to the brands you order from on Mable, making it easier for you to do more of your ordering in one place.
Your existing pricing, terms, and arrangements with your vendors will hold. You will receive and pay invoices from them directly.
Setting up a new brand or distributor
- Click "Vendors" on your navigational menu.
- Enter in the name of your brand or distributor and their email address for POs.
- Add products to your order. These will be saved for future orders. Mable can help you bulk add items, too - send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Ordering from an Instant PO vendor
- On the page you've set up for your new brand or distributor, add items to your cart and go through checkout as you normally would.
- A PO email will be sent to your vendor, with your email address CC'd. Your existing pricing, terms, and arrangements with them will hold. You will receive and pay invoices from them directly.
- Visit your Reorder page whenever you need to reorder, just like you would for the other brands and distributors on Mable.
Questions or feedback? Email us at email@example.com