There are two ways to drop ship orders through Mable. Choose your method, and follow the corresponding steps below.
Method 1: Use the shipping carrier of your choice
You can ship products through your preferred carrier for flexibility and simplicity.
- Create a tracking number through your usual process, using your desired carrier
- Log into the seller portal and click on Orders at the top of the page
- Find the order and click on It’s shipped / delivered
- Select I shipped it
- Enter the tracking number and shipping cost you would pass to your buyers
- We’ll generate an invoice and reimburse you for the order and the cost of shipping via ACH or check
Note: If you've made a mistake on any of the information you've entered, scroll down to view the details of your shipment and select Void this shipment. This will allow you to cancel your shipping entry and create a new one.
Method 2: Use Mable's shipping program "Ship with Mable"
You're also welcome to use Mable's shipping program, which takes advantage of bulk discounts with UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- Find your order and click on It's shipped / delivered
- Select Ship with Mable
- Confirm the Ship to and Ship from mailing addresses
- Select your package type and enter the weight of your package
- Select your preferred carrier. Estimated arrival dates are noted next to the price of the shipment, if available
- Confirm your selection and Print your shipping label
- That's it - all packages shipped in this manner are automatically billed to Mable
Reminder, ship with confidence through Mable
The Mable team works hard to make sure shipping is cost-effective and painless. We’ve worked with USPS, UPS, and FedEx to negotiate discounted rates and help brands get the best price no matter the package.
When working with Mable you agree to ship sensibly. Meaning, you won't include the cost of shipping materials in the shipping cost that you send to Mable. You also won't include shipping costs in your wholesale pricing.