Mable's Shopify integration syncs orders you receive on Mable to your Shopify store, allowing you to take advantage of the tools and processes you've already got set up in Shopify. Products can be optionally linked between the two platforms.
This integration is new and we are eager to hear your feedback. Please send your comments or questions to email@example.com.
What do I need to integrate with Shopify?
- Your Shopify login credentials for a user with permissions to install Shopify apps.
- Your Shopify store URL prefix, which is the default URL provided to you by Shopify when you first created your store, e.g. [my-shop-name].myshopify.com. You can find this by logging into your Shopify store admin, then looking at the current URL of your browser.
- Mable can automatically link the products between both platforms if there are exact SKU matches. You can always link products after the app installation, but you can consider ensuring both platforms have consistent values for product SKUs before getting started.
How do I set it up?
- Go to your Integrations page, available from the top-level navigation.
- Click the Link to Shopify button to start the flow.
- Enter your Shopify store URL prefix, described above, and click Link & match products to continue.
- Your full store URL may look like my-shop-name.myshopify.com, following this example please enter in "my-shop-name", excluding "https://" and "myshopify.com".
- You will be taken to your Shopify Admin portal and may have to login if you're not already. Follow the prompts to enable the Mable integration.
- Upon successful installation of the app, you will be redirected back to Mable. At this point, you are all set and will start to see orders sync to Shopify after you accept them in Mable.
- If Mable was able to match products between the two platforms based on SKU, they will be automatically linked. Otherwise, you are able to match the links between products in Mable.
Configuring your integration
There are a few options to configure your integration to your liking from Mable's Shopify integration page. You are able to:
- Turn order syncing on/off as needed
- Send a test order to test the configuration
- Adjust how Mable's commission is displayed in Shopify orders; as a line item or in the notes field
- Determine how quantity is sent to Shopify orders; decide between case count or each count
- Manage the product matching
- Remove the Shopify app completely, if desired
How does order syncing work?
When you accept an order on Mable, that order will then automatically sync to your Shopify store.
The order created on Shopify will contain:
- Product information about each line item, optionally matched with existing Shopify products based on how you configured them.
- Commission information according to your preference, if relevant.
- Customer name & shipping information.
- The Mable order number in the name of the order.
- A "Mable" tag.
At this time you still must enter the shipping tracking information into Mable after fulfilling an order through Shopify.
What's the cost of this integration?
This integration is free for all Mable brand partners. There is no additional cost for using it.
How does using this integration affect shipping?
You'll still need to enter the shipping tracking information into Mable after fulfilling an order through Shopify. You are able to enter external shipping information (tracking numbers) into Mable if you don't use Ship with Mable. Here's how to do that.
Do I have to pay Shopify commission on these orders?
You will not need to pay any Shopify commissions on these orders. You will pay the standard Mable commission on orders when applicable.
Something else you'd like to see?
This integration is new and we plan to continue to improve it, making it easier to run your business on multiple platforms. Send your feedback about this integration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to share general thoughts about working with Mable? Share your feedback here.