The customer list in the seller portal is a powerful tool for you to manage and interact with your Mable customers. At its simplest, it will provide you with an overview of your retailers on Mable.
The following characteristics per buyer are shown in your list:
- Retailer name:
- Click on the retailer name and see a list of your orders from that retailer
- Last order: Time since each retailer’s most recent order
- Click on the last order date (example: 4 days ago) to see more details about that order
- Order status: Status of each retailer’s most recent order
- New: Pending order to be accepted
- Accepted: Order awaiting shipment
- Shipped: Order has been shipped
- Canceled: Order was canceled
- Orders: Number of orders each retailer has placed with you on Mable
- Click on this to view a list of your orders from the selected retailer
- Total spend: Total dollar value of products each retailer has ordered from you
- Last message: If messages have been sent, the time since the most recent message was sent (either by you or the retailer)
- Blue message icon: Click on this to send a message to the retailer
Who shows up in my customer list?
Your customer list is automatically populated with retailers who have placed an order with you on Mable. Check out the Marketing & Promotions FAQ to find ways to connect with potential customers.
How do I use the customer list to interact with my retailers?
Send your retailers an order update
- Using the message icon, you can quickly navigate to your conversation with the retailer to communicate any order-related information (See How do I contact my retailers on Mable for more details)
- The customer list will allow you to sort by column - sorting by the “Last order” column will allow you to quickly identify retailers with recent orders
- Many retailers appreciate order updates!
Re-engage with lapsed buyers
- Using the message icon, you can quickly send a re-engagement message to buyers you haven’t seen for a bit
- By sorting the “Last order” column, you can quickly identify retailers who have not ordered from you in awhile
- Retailers love samples - consider offering a former buyer a sample to remind them of how great your product is!
- You can leverage this list to announce things like new products or if you are running a sale
- Let’s keep our community positive! Nudge, don’t nag. Be sensitive. Be nice!